Become a limited partner
interest on the capital invested and enjoys a financial advantage on every shipment. As a limited partner, you can also put forward your ideas within a number of working groups or get involved in corporate policy as a member of the Administrative Board.
Who can become a limited partner?
- You receive a limited partner's bonus on all transport services provided.
- You share in the annual profit of the company, which is distributed as follows:
- Interest of up to 5 % on the limited partner's contribution
- Interest of up to 5 % on the revenue reserve
- Sales dividend depending on the sales for the relevant year
- You can also get actively involved in determining company policy in the annual partners' meeting, offer ideas and suggestions in various working groups or even collaborate on the different institutions of our company.
Which formalities need to be completed?
- Informal application to become a limited partner
- Membership declaration certified by a notary (the form will be sent to you following your application)
- Presentation of a certified and notarised extract from the commercial register
- Payment of the limited partner's contribution, currently EUR 16,000
- Participation in the Kombiverkehr payment procedure
Once all formalities have been completed, the Administrative Board of our company will decide on your request.