At this point we would like to introduce you to the most important institutions within our company and the roles they play.
The General Meeting of Shareholders is the highest institution of Kombiverkehr GmbH & Co. KG. The Shareholders' Meeting decides on the adoption of the annual financial statements, the appropriation of earnings and the discharge of the members of the Administrative Board and the managing directors. It also decides on all matters pertaining to the company, unless these matters fall within the scope of responsibility of the Administrative Board. The Shareholders' Meeting of Kombiverkehr is traditionally held at the end of June in Frankfurt am Main.
The Administrative Board consists of members of DB Cargo AG as well as elected representatives of forwarders and transport companies registered as limited partners. Voting is equal, i.e. the representatives of the freight forwarders and of DB Cargo AG each have a block vote of 50%. The tasks of the Administrative Board are essentially the same as those of a supervisory board of a stock corporation. It establishes the criteria for corporate policy, approves extraordinary transactions and monitors the activities of management.
- Gudrun Winner-Athens (chairwoman), Winner Spedition GmbH & Co. KG, Iserlohn
- Pierre Timmermans (deputy chairman), DB Cargo AG, Frankfurt Main
- N.N., DB Cargo AG, Mainz
- Carsten Hemme, Paneuropa Transport GmbH, Bakum
- Thomas Hoyer, Hoyer GmbH Internationale Fachspedition, Hamburg
- Dr. h. c. Michael Kubenz, Kube & Kubenz Internationale Speditions- und Logistikgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, Hamburg
- Hermann Lanfer, Lanfer Logistik GmbH, Meppen
- Werner Löblein, Löblein Transport GmbH, Schillingsfürst
- Johannes Röhr, Anton Röhr GmbH & Co. KG, Rietberg-Mastholte
Members of the Advisory Board are appointed from representatives of national and international business associations involved in freight transport. The Advisory Board has the task of advising the management and the Administrative Board continuously in all matters of fundamental importance for the business activities of the company.
- Johannes Röhr (chairman), Bundesverband Möbelspedition (AMÖ) e.V., Hattersheim
- Mathias Krage, DSLV – Deutscher Speditions- und Logistikverband e.V., Bonn
- Dietmar Krings, SVG Bundes-Zentralgenossenschaft Straßenverkehr eG, Frankfurt Main
- Adalbert Wandt, Bundesverband Güterkraftverkehr Logistik und Entsorgung (BGL) e.V., Frankfurt Main
The management consists of the two managing directors, Robert Breuhahn and Armin Riedl, who are appointed by the limited company as personally liable partners.
There are currently three working groups: "Transport", "Technology" and "IT". The working groups are advisory bodies to the management and the Administrative Board in the relevant area of responsibility.
The members of the Transport Working Group:
- Johannes Röhr (chairmann), Anton Röhr GmbH & Co. KG, Rietberg-Mastholte
- Sonja Stich (deputy chairmann), Karl Schmidt Spedition GmbH & Co. KG, Heilbronn
- Helmut Eder, LKW Walter Internationale Transportorganisation AG, Kufstein
- Stev Etzrodt, Spedition Bode GmbH & Co. KG, Reinfeld
- Mark Hazizowic, VTG Tanktainer GmbH, Hamburg
- Johannes Keitel, Keitel Spedition, Bau- und Rohstoffgroßhandel GmbH & Co. KG, Geslau
- Jürgen Matzken, Hoyer GmbH Internationale Fachspedition, Hamburg
- Ueli Maurer, Bertschi AG, Dürrenäsch
- Ralf Ossenbühl, Mainsped Banse GmbH & Co. KG, Rüsselsheim
- Michael Schaaf, Bay Logistik GmbH & Co. KG, Waiblingen
The members of the IT Working Group:
- Dr. h. c. Michael Kubenz (chairman), Kube & Kubenz Internationale Speditions- und Logistikgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, Hamburg
- Guido Blömer, Paneuropa Transport GmbH, Bakum
- Michael Frein, Curt Richter SE, Köln
- Markus Friedlein, Löblein Transport GmbH, Schillingsfürst
- Michael Mehlhorn, Rinnen GmbH & Co. KG Internationale Spedition, Moers
- Andreas Petersson-Lehmann, VTG Tanktainer GmbH, Hamburg
- Stephan Pfeiffer, Hoyer GmbH Internationale Fachspedition, Hamburg
- Marcel Sames, TCU GmbH & Co. KG, Bremen
- Thomas Schmidt, Karl Schmidt Spedition GmbH & Co., Heilbronn
- Thomas Wagschal, Duvenbeck Consulting GmbH & Co. KG, Bocholt
The members of the Technology Working Group:
- Gregor Athens (chairman), Winner Spedition GmbH & Co. KG, Iserlohn
- Kerstin Corvers, TFG Transfracht Internationale Gesellschaft für kombinierten Güterverkehr mbh, Mainz
- Niels Jäger, Lokomotion GmbH, München
- Paul Löblein, Löblein Transport GmbH, Schillingsfürst
- Hans Pieper, Deutsche Umschlaggesellschaft Schiene-Straße (DUSS) mbH, Bodenheim
- Harald Rotter, IGS Intermodal Container Logistics GmbH, Hamburg